REGULAR URBAN REC REFUND POLICY
If a participant wishes to withdraw from a league or event, Urban Rec will offer a refund less an administrative fee of $50, provided that the following conditions are met:
- The team or individual spot is able to be re-sold to another participant or team; AND
- The replacement registration fee is paid in full prior to the scheduled start of a league or event.
If the spot is able to be re-sold after the season has started, the refund will be prorated based on the number of weeks remaining (based on the prorated price that the new team would pay) minus the aforementioned admin fee of $50. If the spot is unable to be re-sold, no refund will be given.
In any other circumstance, Urban Rec does not offer refunds for league, tournament or event registration fees.
special cOVID -19 POLICY
Teams Scheduled in the Summer Season:
- Summer leagues and games are still “paused,” meaning we are planning to re-schedule and run those games as soon as the government lockdowns and laws are removed.
- We are not able to provide refunds for our summer seasons, as these games will be re-scheduled.
- If for some exceptional reason, we cannot re-schedule your games – due to venue issues, etc – we will provide your team with Urban Rec credit.
- If your team would like to withdraw from the remaining games, we will provide an Urban Rec credit to be used in a future season.
Teams Registered for the Autumn Season:
- Teams registered into the autumn season, originally scheduled for April, have been automatically moved to play in our “Comeback Season,” tentatively scheduled to start from June 15 onwards (pending government approval).
- We are not able to provide refunds for our autumn leagues, as we are still able to deliver the season, albeit in a longer timeframe than originally anticipated due to COVID-19.
- If your team would like to withdraw from the upcoming season, we will provide an Urban Rec credit to be used in a future season.
Please Note: We, like everyone, are doing our best to ensure this crisis does not stop us from being able to deliver social sports for our members. We are not in the business of taking your money and not delivering a service. We are going to return to sport...in time. Given the current climate, providing refunds for an event that was beyond our control, that we were unable to financially plan for, would severely affect our ability to remain operable. We are asking for your support and understanding. We can’t promise when we will be back...but we can promise we will be back, and it will be best season yet, as our special way of saying thank you.